CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gathering

It has been a long time since our last gathering with the Chewy family at a Japanese restaurant at Plaza Singapura more than 3 years ago.

It is always great to know that friends are back in town !


Chris took this photo which I liked a lot. Hahaha .. besides showing our delicious dinner it "showcased" how "domestic" and "hardworking" we were in the kitchen ! We did not know that Chris actually snapped us inside this photo in the first place.


Three of us who met at HP many years ago. Strangely, Regina was a temp cum student that time and Cheng was in HP earlier than us. It was a short stay at HP but somehow glad that we are still keeping in contact. It has been more than 10 good years !


A really rare photo together ... hope to take more photos and with all the guys inside the photos too !

2 comments:

Regina Lim said...

It was the yr of 1999 when I join Agilent... I remember I joined as a temp to work for Shelia as Cheng was transferring to another dept or serving her notice.....
Glad we r still in touch since then!

babytai said...

Time flies ... 1999 to 2011 !!! Is Shelia the Regional Manager (a rather slim, middle-aged pretty lady during that time?) Oh, I think Cheng in same dept, just that she changed her job scope to an Order Specialist :) And guess what ?? Both of us quitted HP about the same time !!! Hahahaha

Post a Comment