After the cooling day, it was time to cast your vote !
My poor hubby got to wake up at 4:30am to West Spring Secondary School to help out in the GE. So I went alone to Hillgrove Secondary School, which was about 10-15 minutes walk from our estate.
Along the way, there was a long queue of vehicles along the stretch of road to either Lian Hua or Hillgrove Secondary Schools, . There were voters who came on foot like me too. This was like a national bonding activities with young and old coming together on this important day that could mark a twist in Singapore's history !
The voting process was orderly and well-managed. It has been a long time since I entered into a Secondary school and I must say that the school was very well-maintained and beautiful. Anyway, that was beside the point, I cast my vote in just a minute.
Every voter only has one precious vote and this precious vote determines the future of a nation. Casting of a vote took only a minute but the building of a nation took years. I am sure everyone is looking forward to the election results tonight ! Stay tune !
1 comments:
Post a Comment