CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Get well soon ...

Have been so busy and tired lately that I have not much time to check Facebook or write any blog entries.

Dad has been hospitalized since last Wednesday and I have been rushing to hospital after work. During the weekends, I would stay in his ward to accompany him as much as I could. I was grateful for hubby's help to drive me to the hospital now and there.

CK and myself brought the mini DVD viewer and some DVD movie titles which might interest my dad. (some Kungfu, adventure or comical DVDs) He has already watched two movies yesterday which was good ! At least, it was not too boring for him. I have tried to introduce a simple fishing game on Ipad to him but he was not interested.

Dad has been a pretty active and independent person. Even now at 73, he is still alert and likes to meet up with his friends for coffee and chat every night. Guess his friends are going to miss him for the time being and hopefully he is able to rejoin them in his nightly coffee talk with them very soon.

During weekdays, it was pretty hard to cook any home-cook food for dad.
From his constant comments over the very blend hospital food, I have cooked three dishes for him just t boost his "morale". CK has also cut some fruits for him.

2 comments:

::reggie::nana:: said...

oh no, what happened?? Send my regards to your dad and may he recover soon!

babytai said...

Thanks Reggie Nana :)

Post a Comment