CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Ah Mi's Birthday Celebration & others

There have been quite a number of events that happened before setting up this blog. i thought they were memorable and would like to share with my friends.

Two weeks ago, it's my mother-in-law's 73th (Ah Mi) birthday. My second brother-in-law suggested a restaurant at Queen's Road. There were 8 dishes served which were very huge and we were so full that we have to packet the noodles home.

We have brought Nicholas to this family gathering and his only passion throughout the whole dinner was the chocolate birthday cake he has "chosen" for "Ah Ma" at Bukit Panjang Plaza earlier with me. However after much persuasion, he has managed to eat quite a bit of dinner before he "attacked" a piece of cake.


Happy Birthday Song to Ah Mi


==================================================================================

Have taken some photoes of Jojo yesterday. I think he must be thinking why I am "torturing' him so much. I noticed he dislikes taking photo especially using my small digital camera. When I pressed the shutter button to focus, the focus light will shine on him and he always look away. Therefore I got to take quite a few shoots ...












==============================================================================

HELLO, don't anyhow litter can a not ?
As I am going our flat's lift lobby, i noticed that there were a lot of leaflets and brochures being scattered on the floor near the post box. What's up with everyone ? There's a dustbin nearby, why CAN"T they just THROW their rubbish into it ?!!

I remembered that for the first few years when we stayed in this block, people do take care of the block and do not throw litters around. After a good 8 years, people have been taking things for granted and started littering and vandalising public things. Just 2 weeks earlier, we have noticed that there are 3 NTUC trolleys abandoned at our block! Come on people, have a heart ! We are far from the gracious society we wanted to be, NO WAY !

0 comments:

Post a Comment