CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

R.O.M of a friend cum colleague & Mum's kitchen renovation plan

I love to capture through lens the beauty of a Solemnization of a newly-wed couple. It's no wonder that I always volunteer myself to be the photographer in such occasions for my close friends and relatives.

I'm very glad & honored to be invited to Yina & Xu Chuan's ROM. The ROM ceremony has been heart-warming with the young couple beaming and glowing all the time. The food at Boon Lay Raja is fantastic and I vowed to go there with my family for dinner the next time. The most interesting discovery is that the “Solemnizer” is the Boss of the popular restaurant!

Images taken during the ROM at Raja Boon Lay Restuarant


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mum has been lamenting to me about the bad condition of her kitchen cabinet. Indeed, the kitchen cabinet looks hideous with all the lamination peeling off. When my parents bought over this second-hand flat 21 years ago, the kitchen cabinet was done by the ex-owner. Seriously, it's time to change to a new one even it means having to spend a considerable sum of money. Therefore, I've made an appointment with the Contractor to come over her house to have a look. Hopefully he's able to give a competitive pricing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the renovation job would be carried out smoothly once we have confirmed with the contractor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment