Even today on the way to Singapore Flyer Center, I was still guessing. I was very confident that we were heading for either Esplanade or Library for musical or a local production performance.
We have never been on a ferris wheels before, so it was quite an exciting experience for us. I was surprised to discover that I was slightly afraid of heights. Initially I did not dare to walk around the cabin or near the glass. After a while, I managed to overcome a bit of the heights phobia and walked gingerly around the cabin. We took the ride at about 4:30pm and there wasn't a lot of people then. We shared the entire big cabin with 1 couple. The whole ride was about 30 minutes and by the time we came down, we were hungry.
There are quite a number of restuarants at Singapore Flyer center. We settled our dinner in a Chinese restaurant called Seafood Paradise. We enjoyed the buttery crab with cereals very much. Overall this romantic escapade is worth a 5 star !
Click for larger image
Looking down from the cabin to the Singapore Flyer Center
Reaching the peak of the flyer ...
Flyer in operations
2 comments:
Never know CK is such a romantic husband...hee hee
Gd Gd, keep the spirits on!
haha... I wanted to leave a comment saying that never know your CK is so romantic and I saw the comment from cheng.... hehe SO LOVELY!
Post a Comment