Met up with Ruth on Saturday to pass her a sourvenir and the dress she asked me to buy from Hong Kong. Initially we wanted to meet at MOF Marina Square but the two of us could not find the restuarant. Therefore Ruth suggested that we go to Azabu Sabo instead. Azabu Sabo is also a Japanese Restaurant specialised in desserts which includes Hokkaido ice-cream. It was great to meet up with Ruth and we exchanged the happenings in our lives. Ruth's hubby Ivan joined us later for about half an hour before they departed to attend church service. Ruth, thanks for your treat !!!
Azabu Sabo - Food we ordered
Assorted musrooms
Ruth's order : Pork Rice
Fried chicken bites in sweet sauce
My order : Katsu Don, not very recommended, pork is tough and dry. But the little side dish, marinated lotus is pretty tasty
My ice-cream with sweet potato : Yummy
Ruth's red bean hu ... yummy
Overall, this restaurant's desserts are nicer than the main course. so if you are in for desserts, this restaurant is quite recommended.
It was quite a coincident that I received an unexpected SMS from Regina for a meet-up.
I smsed her to tell her I am not at home and was in Marina Square. She was also within the vincity ... therefore we met at Centerstage. We wanted to locate Waraku but could not find it. Wow, not too sure how come we couldn't locate the restaurants we wanted to go today, guessed it has been a long time since we have seriously explored Marina Square. Anyhow we settled for this restaurant called "Changing Appetites" which serves Texas Mexican cuisines. CK came over to meet us and he ordered a cup of hot coffee and fries. Regina, congratulations .... and thank you for your treat !
Big glasses of drinks !!! One is sinful chocolate drinks for Regina and 1 lychee drink for me !
Buffalo wings
I was really quite full and when reached CK's mum house, I did not have rice. Instead I just ate a few fried dumplings and some vegetables as my dinner !
0 comments:
Post a Comment