CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lunch with Jan (13 Nov, Thursday)

Super super xian last week .... really not much mood to work. Was craving for a break ! It's either I took afternoon leave off from work to stay at home or have a leisure lunch with someone !

Jan was equally as xian with me, so I decided to call her if she's free to have lunch with me the day before we met up.

Jan was on full day leave and she was very happy to meet up with me !

We went back to the same restaurant, MOF to eat ! Jan was the one who suggested the venue. She liked the food and embience there. This time round, we ordered food we have not tried before. Both of our choices were pretty good.




We have our favourite dessert consisting of green tea ice cream, red bean and sweet potato. We ordered Hokkaido chocolate ice cream too. I think I must have been to MOF for at least 4 times. It was then I decided to take up the membership. The membership card costed $10.00 for 2 good years which entitled diners to have 10% off from receipt.

After some chatting, we just browsed around Bugis junction before I took a train to Raffles City to meet up with CK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment