We have arranged BC, Ah Fang and Tiang to meet at Jurong East MRT station. LL has gone to Teck Whye to see a chinese physician, therefore I have asked her to come by our house so that we can go together to Jurong East to pick up the rest of the ladies to IMM for lunch first. I brought Jojo to Jelang LRT station to meet LL. Aiyo, LL, our Jojo very friendly one, dun be so scare of him ... hahaha
We settled our lunch at Crystal Jade Dining Room. The food there was pretty good especially the peking duck ! We have ordered quite a lot of food this time round including "Dian Xin". We were quite hungry when we reached there, I guessed that might have pushed us to order more than we could handle ! However, we still managed to finish all the food. The last "Siew Mai" and "Peking duck meat" was finally finished by LL, BC and Ah Tiang respectively after "teapot pointing" game !
After our sumptous lunch, we could hardly walked.
We ordered far more dishes than the photos shown...forgotten to take quite a number of dishes ... must be quite hungry initially.




We went to Daiso to buy some Christmas hats so that we can take some nice photos on 25 Dec. LL, I have checked, I do have enough scarfs for everyone on that day !
These were some samples of the hats we bought !




0 comments:
Post a Comment