CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

S W E N S E N S (8 Nov 2008)

Ck has some Swensens vouchers sent over by HSBC. We decided to go Swensens for lunch on a lazy Saturday. We brought Nicholas along with us.

I saw from a magazine that some Korean and Japanese cosmetics products which were not found in Singapore previously have just launched in Singapore. The Shop was called "Star Dust" which was under John-Little. The popular Korean brand cream called "BB cream" seems to good to be missed !

This first branch was located at Plaza Singapura, therefore we went there for Swensen's lunch first.

I thought that the Swensens' branch at Plaza Singapura was not fantastic. Service was slow and the place was kinda run down. The main courses were not very fantastic either. The IMM branch and Earle Swensen at Vivo tasted much better ! However, I was quite happy with the white chocolate Blondie ! Very satisfying !

After lunch, we went to "Star Dust" and I brought Nicholas to Daiso to buy some Christmas decorations. There were a lot of choices and some items were very reasonable. Nicholas chose one Christmas decorations for his own room and 2 Christmas hats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment