CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mushroom Pot @ Millenia Walk- Esther & Tiang's Birthday !

This is the first time for most of us to try Mushroom Pot. I understood from Andrew that he has been wanting to try Mushroom even before Colette was born ! Now, he has his little dream fulfilled today !

Since there were 8 of us, we were given 2 pots with assorted soup base to choose from. We have chosen the "Mushroom' & "Yao Cai" soup base for our table. Ah Tiang, BC, Ah Fang & LL's table chose "Yao Cai" and "Ma La" soup base.




We were also allowed to choose 2 dishes of cooked dishes for each table. We have ordered squid & black pepper chicken. All the dishes cooked or raw were served in small portions. I was quite puzzled after the dinner as there were more of other food like beef, chicken, squid, fish etc than mushrooms. I only remembered seeing 1 small plate of assorted mushrooms being served or is it because we did not order more mushrooms ?

CK has cheeckily told me on the way to Mushroom Pot that Ah Tiang can jumped inside the pot :) Haha, for those who know Tiang will know the joke ! But quite mean lah coz today was celebrating her Birthday meh, so cannot ask her to junp into the pot!

LL has bought a cake shared by all ! The chocolate cake was awesome ! We have no problem eating every bite of it this time even though we were very full liao! Next time must really buy good cake to reduce wastage !

As I am writing this blog, I forgot that I was so engrossed that i have forgotten to wish the 2 Birthday girls "Happy Birthday" !

Esther & Ah Tiang " HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you" ! "May u enjoy good health, happiness & joy !"




Birthday Gals, Ah Tiang & Esther


Esther and family


Ah Tiang, Esther & Colette


Beautiful wordings on a super delicious cake from Rive Gauche


Blowing the candles


Birthday gals cutting the cake


Group photo-Min Min looking at Auntie Fang


Group photo - Colette cannot wait to eat the yummy cake !



Min Min next to fountain


Mummies and their princesses


Auntie Ah Fang has made seveal attempts in making Min Min smile .. hmm... not very successful though.



CK and myself went shopping at Suntec and Marina Square. Pretty fulfilling, I bought 2 shoes ! Hahahaha ... I am given a nickname by CK .. guess ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment