CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Especially for Jun Long & Ryan

Dear Jun Long and Ryan Gou Gou

U have asked my mummy so many questions about me yesterday during Uncle Andrew's birthday, here's some of my profile which you might be interested to know:

All about Jojo Tan:


I was born on 31 August 2007. I'm considered as an adult dog now. However my daddy and mummy thought I still behave like a puppy !

My daddy and mummy bought me from "Pet Lovers Center" in Holland Village. To tell you the truth, my mummy wanted a reddish toy poddle initally. Luckily for me, fate brought them to me ultimately.

Some people thought that I am "mute" because I am such a quiet little puppy when I was young. To my daddy and mummy, they couldn't be happier because they do not want a barking dog in case they kena complaints from neighbours. Now, I do bark sometimes especially if I sense someone walk pass our home ! I just can't help it ... it's my duty to protect this home !

Currently, my weight is about 7.2 kg. This is a pretty good range for dog of my size.

This is a down-right strange question by Ryan Gou Gou.
"Which chinese zodiac 生肖" am I ? Well, I think I am born in the year of a "Pig" ! If I am born in 2006, yes, I will fit in beautifully as a dog .... hahaha

I can't really tell how long I'll live ? (another strange question from Ryan Gou Gou) Accordingly to some pet books my muumy read, it seems like small dogs like us can live to an average to about 12-15 years ? Aiyo, I live one day by one day lah, as long as I got food, water, walks, playtime, love, I'll be the most contented dog in the whole world.

Hmm .. what else can I say about myself ? I'm white, not grey. Some people thought I am a "Salt and Papper" Miniature Schnauzer, but I am recorded as white in the certificate.


I am an offical "Gong gong" as I was neutered before adulthood. Most vets would recommended to have their male dogs neutered as it can reduce cancer and it seems that we would be more "stable" in terms of behaviour lor. The operation wasn't that bad as I was up and running after the second day of operation. In order not to let me lick my wounds, a protective collar was put around my neck .. woof !

My favourite food: Almost anything edible. I have developed this love for durians too ! I am extremely excited when I heard familiar words like "food" and "treats" !
Commands: Words I dislike include "Bong Bong" (bathing) and "cane cane". I'll run and hide !
Worst nightmares: Ticks and ants ! They are bloody vicious ! WOOF !

If you have any more questions about me, just drop your questions for me ! Woof .. woof !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JL here.ryan gou gou(doggy)?do u mean ryan gor gor?

babytai said...

Lol... I mean Ryan Gor Gor lah ..of course !

Anonymous said...

ryan here . y u call me a dog y i don understand pls explain . n does jojo want to be a "gong gong" lol never asked him ?

Post a Comment