CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family portraits

These photos were taken in "Li Ming" at Clementi. This studio has been established many years. I could still remember that I took my IC photo there 15 years ago.

Since we have not taken any studio family potraits before, therefore during the photos selection sometime back, we decided to select more photos.

It was indeed quite exhausting to take studio photos. A lot of posing and you must stand or sit real straight. You must also fix your smile on. By the time we have finished, we entirely forgotten that my mum wss supposed to take some individual potraits. We just packed and left the studio ... Nevermind, maybe next time, we'll try to arrange for her to take some single shoots. Jojo was shivering when it was time for him to take photos. We took him out of his carrier bag and have to calm him down first. After a short while later, he has stopped shivering and we could proceed to do our stuff.


Pretty much like this shoot. Note CK's hand on dad and my shoulder ? It took sometime for CK to put his hands the way the photographer wanted on our shoulders !


Cannot remembered any special moments about this shoot though ... dad looked so solemn ... hee


I told the photographer that we liked this cheerful backdrop. At first, I thought that we can just stood and take the photo. Instead, he asked us to take off our shoes and sat down the backdrop ! He took several shoots and our stiff backs were killing us ! Lol, Ah Fang commented that CK's pose is very sixties !


This is my favourite family potrait. Like the pose, it seems to suggest "we are family"!


Not too bad pose, seems like my dad is "supporting" us in a family sense!


Like Jojo in this photo with his pinky tongue sticking out. He looked happy ...


Opps, Jojo doesn't look very ready but the 2 humans were all ready !

2 comments:

Xuan n Xiang said...

Finally, ur turn to sit down and let pple take photo for u! U all looked great in this family portrait! Seldom see CK smiles until so sweet.....hee hee

babytai said...

Lol .. yes, I think so. But I used to take numerous photos when younger .. . I also agree that CK looked best for these shoots since day 1 I know him, normally he looks "weird" ... but he said taking studio photos are tiring and he wont want to do it again !

Post a Comment