CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Muffins ! Electrical Appliances & Lightings on SALES !



Bought this very handy-sized book called "everyday muffins & bakes" from Popular Bookshop recently and it only cost $5.20! It has a collections of over 100 attractive recipes for muffins, cupcakes etc.

I can't wait to start making muffins and cupcakes in our new house ! I kinda missed baking !

Recently, we have been to Audio House at Liang Court during a sales. I did not know that Audio House has such comprehensive range of electrical appliances ! Unlike GainCity at Chua Chu Kang, Audio House has many brands of each electrical appliance. It means that you have more choices to pick from. However, we have a very good buy in Gaincity and it was a Europace Rice Cooker which was priced at $139.00 but we only bought it for $49.00 !




I have been eyeing on this "Microwave oven" (Panasonic NN-GS597MYPQ) for sometime. It has dual functions for microwaving as well as conventional baking. As we have limited space in the new kitchen, therefore this microwave oven meets our needs of heating up food and baking.

I was almost giving up hope to buy the lightings that I wanted for the 3 bedrooms when I saw an advertisement in Strait Times that this shop is having sales ! Each lighting is only $88.00 ! What a steal ! I have seen these lightings elsewhere selling $200 plus ! Without hestitations, we bought 3 different designs for each room ! We also bought a track lighting for the living room at only $70.00 !!! (Another shop at Balestia wanted to see us at $200.00 plus)

Oh yes, I saw a familiar lightings which we bought from Nova Lightings in this shop. After discount, the one we bought at Nova Lightings are still cheaper by $150.00. I must say that I was very happy about the lightings so far as we got them cheaper in different shops by chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment