
This is a message especially dedicated to my dear friend, Ah Fang.
I have wanted to write this for quite a while but did not pen down yet.
I was so glad (of course, with Ah Lim, Ah Cheng & CK too) that we have made a trip to CH last Thursday to pay a visit to uncle.
Before going to CH, the four of us have went to Simei foodcourt to eat. It was also a good chance to meet up with Ah Lim and Ah Cheng. Ah Cheng, thank you for your nice beancurd ! U are always so thoughtful and generous towards us ! We felt very pampered ! Ah Lim, Ah Cheng and myself were very impressed by your stylish dressing !
Ah Fang, I was very touched by your family's bonding. There were so many members in your family and yet everyone gave their time and effort to uncle. I am very sure that uncle can feel the warmth, concern and care from every one of you. You really have a very supportive family network which was so lacking nowsaday !
U know, I have never look at uncle that long before. Suddenly, I saw a distinctive similarities between uncle and Ryan ! They really look alike from the fair skin tone to the sharp & nice nose !
Hope uncle can come around very very soon ....
1 comments:
Diana.... tks for the concern...
ah pa getting better and better, we are surrounded by loving friends so we will be strong:)
Post a Comment