My Ah Gu and family and Mei Mei's family (Ah Gu's neighbour) were the first to arrive. The 2 helpful kids helped me to wash fruits and arrange them on plates. It was quite fun working with both of them !
Let the buffet began ... I was really scared that it might rain that day. The nite was cooling with breeze ...
Think the food's critic was good. Food was catered from neo Garden. However, they did not provide buffer ... might consider not to take up Neo Garden for future gathering, if there is ever one.
Yummy durian cake from Goodwood Park Hotel sponsored by my cousin, Hui Ping ! Thank you so much for your tots ! Lol, Hui Ping is such a thoughtful and sincere girl, previously I told her that I craved for durian cake and she took it to heart and went down Orchard to ge this cake ! Everyone loved the cake !
Cousin Sharon, Ah Bee and my mum
Nic, Darren & Cousin Karen
The kids surrounded the billard table picking up the balls and changing the positions of the balls! Luckily this resident did not mind, in fact, I can tell that he was quite amused by my children ! The kids cheered him whenever a ball managed to drop into the net !
Millie & Nichelle
My old neighbour's children at Senja
Overall, our hosue was really warmed up by tons of people in and out of our home ! That's what my Ah Gu told me ! Huat ar !
0 comments:
Post a Comment