Another housewarming on 25 July 09 wiht my colleagues. Cannot see me in this photo but I was actually beside Esther !
Jojo enjoyed being carried by Auntie Esther !
Eric and daughter, Angel. They had to leave earlier as they need to rush to another party. Seeing this photo reminded me that I did not take a family photo of Mr Tang's family. (They also went off earlier for another party) Seems like 25 July was a good date for celebrations !
Food catered in ...the food looked familiar ... yeah lor, they were from Neo Garden. After some research, still think that their food quality is better. However, I have feedback to the sales that their portion was really too little. She said she will give me more food this time which she did. This was the first time we have left-over food for guests to packet back ! See the durian puffs beside the eclairs, Karen bought these lovely puffs ! Cham, have not pay her back ! Thanks to Hooi Huang for making the jellies cocktail and Edna for the mango salad !
I was glad that my guests knew one another and they have a good talk and many laughters while eating. Yes, they even discussed NDP rehearsal during dinner ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment