CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Xuan & Xiang

Tonight, I seems to have many thoughts that came charging into my mind.

I have been an ardent fan of Cheng Cheng's blog since she has started the year when the whole family shifted temporarily to US. From Cheng Cheng's blog, we were able to see the progress of pretty Xuan. Now she can walk, run, talk and sing ! She was only a little baby when she went US !

Little beauty, Xuan

Then came Xiang, the cute and chubby baby ! Unfortunately, I did not see Xiang in person as he was born on US but glad that the family will be coming back to Singapore next year ! I was really so looking forward to more gatherings in future !


Cute and smiling boy, Xiang

Of course, there's Cheng Cheng and Chris whom we have not met for ages. Not too sure why, but lately, have been visualing us sitting together and having dinner together. I think I must have generated this feeling when doing msning with Cheng Cheng about the family visiting our new home next year !

Yes, I am keeping that nice tot ! Of course, Regina must be part of the party !

2 comments:

Xuan n Xiang said...

ayo, so honour to hv my two kiddos on ur blog leh....thanks huh :)

And of course, we are fans of ur blog too! Everyday clicking to view on ur blog is a must-do thing lor! Glad tt u are always updating it.

Looking forward to our gathering when we are back.

Cheers,
Cheng

babytai said...

Ur kiddos are super cute babies ! They might be my little models when they came back .. hee hee.

Lol, same here, I checked ur blog everytime too. Yes, looking forward to welcoming you guys back home next year !

Post a Comment