CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Helix Bridge

Images of Marina Bay area with the newly added Helix Bridge !


The double Helix Bridge will lead you to the Marina Sands hotel and Casino. The bridge looks very scientific ... DNA inspired bridge ?


Marina bay is constantly under construction for the past 1 year ... a bet that it will be very beautiful upon completion.


A popular spot for many photographers to capture the bridge with the lighs reflecting on the waters below.


On the bridge itself. I love the details on the bridge. However, when you are on the bridge, you cannot view the lightings as much as when you are viewing outside the bridge.


Note the bright spot light on the right ? I was trying very hard not to capture that strong light into the photo ! There are too many constructions going on and the bright spot lights does pose a problem to take in the whole scenery.

That reminded me ... I must get a good tripod soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment