CK scratching his head .... don't quite understand what I have been up to. And what does these cages served ?
I have an existing round table lamp on the high table. I tried putting it into the bigger cage and it doesn't look too bad. I removed the Christmas berries wrath on the wall and put it on top of the bigger cage, it looks pretty good. Oh, looks all ready for Christmas ??
How about adding some pearls ? I remembered I have a pearl necklace (my 21st Birthday gift!) which I hardly wear ... I just wind it around the cage but it's not long enough.

Looking rather vintage with this colour adjustment. Somehow, Precious Moments figurines look very fitted with the white birdcages. If you are planning for a wedding, you can use birdcages to put in your reception tables or even the bride & bridegroom's table. They look so romantic ! Wind the bottom of the cage with those white fluffy feathers will look even more romantic. (There are many other ornaments like crystal drops or even love birds models)
My pink colour CNY flowers I found in the storeroom come into good use ! (Not just duirng CNY period)
I suddenly thought that I have some birds I used on the cherry blossoms.
The 2 little bears are actually gifts at a wedding dinner. They doesn't look very right just placing them in the cage. If they were seated on a white garden chair or both seated on a swing suspended from the cage, they will definitely look better !
Very happy, I do not need to spend another cent on the decorations by using existing stuff lying in the house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment