CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Poeny-Jade Mao Shan Wang Mooncake

I am someone who will not spend money on mooncakes. Somehow, I got this craving for mooncakes this year. This must be the first time in my life that I have cravings for this rather sweet pastry.


The organic pandan snowskin was super nice !!! This mooncake set me back by $52.80 ! (10% off) Jan told me that I should buy the real durians to eat instead. I kinda agreed with her. Nothing beats the real fruits !

1 comments:

CHEWY FAMILY said...

I have missing SG mooncakes. The mooncakes that we have here are not nice at all! Maybe next time if we have time, we can try making snowskin mooncake? It's pretty easy as I read from the recipe. Too bad that I can't find any mooncake mould here, else would love to try it out.

Post a Comment