CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The appetite seems to be coming back ..

I was really so motivated by Fang's niece who has lost so much weight within quite a short span of time. She is totally transformed to a slim lady of 49kg !!!

She has a very strong motivation of losing weight as her wedding has been scheduled next year. Where should my motivation comes from ? I am really not sure. I guess for health reasons, that should be my greatest motivation.

We have spent sometime talking about her diet regime.
The bottom line to lose weight is basically to cut down the carbo-intake and reduce your food in-take as much as possible.

For Asians, rice is a daily staple food. Somehow, I find it quite easy to cut down on rice intake. For me, it is the tempting chocolates and ice-creams that are harder to forgo !

I am doing quite well in terms of having fruits for breakfast for almost 3 weeks now. Oh, you could get quite hungry by 11am ! Anyhow, my appetite is not good during those weeks because I was sick ! Now as I recovered, my appetite gradually comes back. What a let down !

Occasionally, I will have to give up my diet for some feasts like Birthday treats etc.

Still, my consumption is not as huge as before. The feeling of not been stuffed like a pig feels great too.

Oh, I love this phrase, so consoling (no offence pleas):
I may be fat, but you're ugly, and at least I can diet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment