CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Portable Mobile Charger & an awesome can opener !

My cousin Eris gave this iphone gadget to me :)
You have to charge the portable mobile charger first. If your iphone's battery is running very low, you can attach to the portable mobile charger and start charging your phone. It's helpful as iphone's battery depleted very fast especially if you are out for the whole day.























My mum bought this can opener for me. I swear that this is the BEST can opener in the world !!!

Just hook the rotating blades (unlike the traditional can opener, the blade was "hidden" so that you won't hurt yourself). Rotate the can-opener one round around the can to open it.


The can was opened without any fuss. There are no sharp edges on either sides of the can or the top of the can ! Plus, the can opener is still very clean !

2 comments:

CHEWY FAMILY said...

The can opener sounds interesting. Where did ur mum buy it from? I don't fancy those traditional one cos' after a while it will turn rusty and I hv to get a new one again.

babytai said...

I asked my mum .. think she bought from market. I also very interested where she got from too :)

Post a Comment