CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Finally, a new entry


Finally, I went to a Gynae last Sat ! Thomson Woman's Clinic rejected me because I have no prior appointment. With the receptionist's bad attitude and unhelpfulness, I doubt I will even visit this clinic if I can help it. Feeling rather helpless and sad, CK suggested to drive me a Women Specialist's Clinic at Bukit Batok Central. Thank God that they did not threw me out ! I was bleeding so badly that I thought I might as well be admitted into a hospital !

Anyhow, I could not even stay in the clinic for long. After 30 minutes, we left the clinic and headed home. The clinic nurse will call me about 20 minutes before my turn to see the doctor. I was happy with this arrangement.

When it was my turn to see the doctor, I was quite shocked that the stern-looking middle-aged doctor wanted to examine me with my current situation. Anyhow, I guess they have seen many conditions and nothing will put them off.

It was a rather embarrassing check-up but I can tell that she is pretty experienced with what she is doing. Somehow, I feel quite safe that she is doing such a thorough check-up. She has also taken notes of my condition. I'm supposed to be on a 4-month medication to see if things are back to normal.

I have also canceled all appointments during the weekend. I can't even go out in my current situation at all. I have been looking forward to the picnic at Botanical Gardens. Guess we have to re-arrange again.

Hopefully, the medication works ...

2 comments:

::reggie::nana:: said...

hey, glad to see you back! terrible news.. take care of yourself ya!

babytai said...

Thanks reggie nana :)

Post a Comment