We woke up rather early in the morning to catch the famous Barong dance performance at 9:30am.
We were greeted by the Balinese ladies clad in traditional costumes to welcome the guests. The ladies were a hit with tourists with their beautiful and colourful costumes !
The Barong dance began !!! The masks wore by the performers determined the good and evil roles that they were portraying. It was very much like our chinese opera except the last part of the performance where the dancers stabbed themselves with wooden knife. I was rather taken-back that one of the performers was actually possessed ! It was rather disturbing and uncomfortable to watch that. Overall, I still enjoyed the performance tremendously !
Here goes Act 1 to 5 !
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
ya lor... so scary they keep poke themselves.
Fm Fang
Yeah, I think it's for real .. u know like "Tiao Dang" ...
Post a Comment