CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dialogue in the Dark & Course attended (9 & 10 Dec 09)

Attended a course recently on "Successful Supervisor Management". It was a useful course for general knowledge and a good chance to know more colleagues from other departments. The trainer, Katherine came up with a few activities and we quite enjoyed some of them.


A visual of how NP looks like in 2015 ?


During a gathering previously, I was told about "Dialogue in the Dark" concept that was hosted by NP. As I walked past to the training block on the second day, I spotted the building. Apparantly, NP was the first institute to adopt this concept in Singapore. I heard that Chen Wei Lian (Superstar Winner) will be station there for half a year.

U can refer to this link for more infor --> http://www.dialogueinthedark.com.sg/DiD/concept/Pages/default.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment