CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A pain probably will never be heal ....

Clara came down to chat a while with me this evening. She looked ashen to me. I could understand...she started to break into sobs the moment we chatted. I choked a bit while talking to her as I was caught up with emotions too.

She shared with me that Zhi Hao has left her for a month today. She was not sure why she thought of him so much that she cried the whole day ! She wonders when she can get out of this ... It was hard to comfort her as nothing could ever comfort her ... she re-watched a video clip of his son at U-tube today ...

I cannot remain silent ...

I reminded her that Zhi Hao was a lucky person to have loving and caring parents like them for 21 years ! Clara said that the monk also told them that their son was kinda fated to be as their son for just 21 years. She was sad for her son that he did not enjoy more years of his life on earth.

Sometimes when alone, I always wonder ... the world still moves on no matter what happen to any one of us. It was so sad ...if we could show some kindness, some encouragement, less spitefulness, more forgiveness, this world would be a much happier place to live in !

0 comments:

Post a Comment