RESOLUTIONS for 2010 ? Never have been fulfilled all these years ... or have not seriously or appropriately set them ?? Possibly .. it was like living year after year without much expectations. Just hope that everyone is well, bills are paid, parties are celebrated, people are nice to you ??
Of course, I should resume my walk home after work in 2010 at least three times a week once I am fit enough. There is one wish that I would hope it can happen. I hope that I can find my current working situation a more pleasant one. There are certain things which is beyond my control, but I only want to do my best as an employee, that's all I care about ! If things do not improved, then I wish that there is an opening for me within campus or even outside my comfort zone. Wow, sounded so serious ! Bahwah wah ... if not, what else can you do, right ?
Wishing my parents and mother-in-law good health and happiness ! Of course,wishing my hubby a smooth sailing and happy year too ! And to all my friends a Happy New Year !
Looking forward to my 2010 overseas trip too !
Everyone, have a fantastic 2010 ! Have fun and just do your best !
Counting down ... 30 sec ... 28 sec .... 10 sec .... 5 sec ... 1 sec ... HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment