Alamak, we were in such a hurry that we have forgotten to bring my Aunt's gift !
We would definitely bring it to Aunt's house by 1 Jan 2010 !
The ladies and kids took a photo in front of Vienna while Uncle was still in the washroom. (photo taken by CK)
Have been to this restaurant a couple of times since they have opened many years ago. Seems like their business was thriving and they have extended their dining experiences outside the air-con compound.
I was surprised that I was told that I can't take photo of the food counter by a waitress ... anyhow,the choices of food was huge and the presentation of food, soups and drinks are interesting.
Group photo 1
Group photo 2
Cousin, thanks for the feminine PM make up kit .. make you spent money again :) I felt spoilt !
Lovely, isn't it ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment