CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Caterpillar gal

I just love shoes and bags. I have a nickname by CK called "Caterpillar".
These are relatively new shoes which I have bought but some were not even wore yet.



A sporty looking white shoes which thought of wearing for my April holidays. Bought this pair of shoes in Square 2.


Love this pair of high heels. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. The heels were high and I was rather worried. However, the support was well-made and it was comfortable.


This was the most expensive heels I ever bought. This Mary Jane shoes is from Clarks. It has very solid and stable heels.


Just bought this pair yesterday at O.G. They look so pretty. At $39.90, I thought it was a good buy. This shoes can be wore during more formal occasion.


Ok, I did not bought this pair this year. This pair was bought last year, for some reason, the crystals on the front have dropped out. Yesterday, I used superglue to stick ribbon (from a discarded shoe) on it. Hope they doesn't look too weird. I still prefer crystals and till I found them, this pair will have to bear with the ribbons. I love the glass heels ...

2 comments:

CHEWY FAMILY said...

the fourth pair is gorgeous. I love them!

babytai said...

hee..thanks :)

Post a Comment