CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Holiday of a Lifetime in Europe - PARIS (DisneyLand)

Spent almost a day at Paris Disneyland.


Still prefer other Disneylands. Paris Disneyland is a bit old and small. Even though Hong Kong Disneyland is even smaller but it's new and the programmes are much more interesting.


This is Cinderalla's stepmother. I like her character here as she portrayed a haughty and proud figure, very different from the rest of the cutish characters.


I waited so long to take this picture with Pinocchio's master. The parents and kids simply did not queue for their rightful turns. Pinocchio's master saw the situation and signaled to me ... hahaha .. think he took pity on me.


"Darth Varder" with me ... at the "Pirates of the Carribean"

Maybe "Disneyworld" will be our future aim .... work for it !

2 comments:

CHEWY FAMILY said...

Hmmm..."small and old"? Thought Paris would be as fun as other Disneylands....I went to Japan one, also dun quite like it and they speaks in Japanese, totally dun understand.

babytai said...

Yes, pretty old looking and seriously, it's not big at all. I think Disney World still the best. U lucky lady, already visited .... I think I have to wait long long liao :)

Post a Comment