
We bought a 8 day Swiss Pass which entitled us to take unlimited rides on trains, trams and even boats ! The trains are clean and comfortable and uncrowded ! I must say it was a very nice way to travel by rails.

The tram system widely covered Zurich. It was real convenient. In Switzerland, dogs are treated very much like human beings. They are allowed to go on trains, trams, saloons and even restaurants ! (though some restaurants might restrict pets from entering) You can tell that the dogs are well-trained by pet owners and do not create any trouble. It's just a respect and harmony between animals and human beings which I envied that Switzerland can master !

This was taken from a nice transport boat using Swiss pass. I got too much of the cold wind and developed a fever on my first day of tour ! However, with 2 strong panadols, I was well the next day.
Along the lake ...
Basically, it just walking along the Zurich lake on the first day. We were supposed to go Polyban but were too lazy and exhausted. I was certainly looking forward to our trip to Lucerne. Zurich is alright but definitely not the most beautiful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment