Our beautiful Marina Bay area is taking shape !!! This place is definitely one of our pride when we showcase this breath-taking scene to our overseas friends !
We happen to know about iLight@Marina from the news. This is a good opportunity to practice my night scenes shoots ! The only problem is that it is difficult to find a cheap parking. People parked along the roads and by the time we reached there, they were all taken up! We parked at NTUC@1 Marina which was next to one of the iLight display sites. There are several lightings all around the bay. I will have to go back in end October. Clark Quay is also in my agenda in Nov for night scene photo taking.
Our latest addition to the Marina skyline, Marina Sands. This time I faithfully bring my tripod which is a must ! This special light up of Marina have attracted a lot of ardent photographers, families and tourists !
Our lovely marina area ... it was a pretty hazy night ! The skyline was rather brownish and dull. I took this using a rather long exposure time to get the reflections on the waters and building' lights.
The iLights decorations on a rather uneven soiled ground. I love the star-lighted inspired palm tree lights !
A water taxi happened to speed by and it gave a beautiful colourful lights on the waters !
The water taxi speeded towards esplanade bridge !
Have been patiently waiting for this couple to re-take their perfect shoot using their tripod. After waiting for quite a long while, they were still attempting to take repeated shoots of the bulb trees. There you are, you were captured in my picture !
My first attempted to take cars with slow exposure. There were quite a few cars speeding by, but they have been "transformed" into just colourful flashlights.
Last but not least, I would like to thank you CK for accompanying me for my night photo shoots !
2 comments:
Singapore skyline is so so beautiful now...love it!
If u all interested, we can all go there one day after you all settled. Have dinner and just walk around :) Oh, by that time, I'm sure most constructions will be done.
Post a Comment