The food we prepared:
Egg mayo sandwiches, hotdogs and crabmeat sticks : Fang, Gavin and Ryan:)
Fried chicken wings: Tiang
Baked Puffs and fried vegetarian bee hoon: Bee Cheng, Jun Long and Min
Little baked buns : Min
Chocolate banana cake, fishcakes, eggs and luncheon meat : Diana and CK
The picnic gang ... unfortunately Lee Lim could not join us this round. Nevermind, we will definitely have more picnic at Botanical gardens in the future.
Trying out Olympus camera. This is the "Pin-hole effect" which I find it relatively nice.
We fell in love with the "soft-focus" effect. Why ? It simply compliments everyone's skins and we don't appeared so "harsh".
The "dramatic effect" ... this effect needs some posing and attitude to appear nice. I personally think that Fang ad Gavin has caught the essence of it.
While the rest of us walked around the swan lake, CK and the 2 boys (and Jojo) just chilled under the shade.
Other photos taken on this beautiful day:
2 comments:
erh.... I also prepared egg mayo sandwich, hotdog n crabstick leh..
From Fang
Oh, Fang ...soli ... I will put in .. hee hee ...
Post a Comment