CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My new compact camera !!!

I just cannot resist ! No, I can't ! I concocted a reason why I needed another camera ! In fact, it can just be any reason ...

Anyhow, I went ahead to Cathay Photo at Peninsula Plaza to buy this compact white beauty. Hahaha, CK should have known when I told him that I am going Peninsula Plaza to buy something ! Something fishy MUST be going on !



My white Olympus XZ-1 !!! It came in 2 colours ... black or white.


It has a large aperture of 1.8 !!! Kool !


The dial button and lens does have some similar look to a Olympus Pen.


The back of the camera with a relatively large screen. I tried my hands on this camera and was quite used to it already. Will post more of photos taken with this newest toy !

0 comments:

Post a Comment