CK bought SHE's latest live concert DVD. After watching the entire concert, I couldn't help but admired the three energetic ladies on stage. They have sung almost 48 songs. For those who listen to SHE's songs, most of their songs were fast-paced ! They not only danced and performed on the huge stage but also moved around to the extension stage which were closer to the audiences ! Most of them are reaching their 30's, therefore it can be quite a challenge. Overall, it was a fantastic performance !
The three ladies have mentioned that this might be their last concert together, I felt a chill down my spine! This world concert was performed before Selina's unfortunate incident. No one would ever think this really might be their last concert together !
I love this group ! They must be the longest singing group ever-formed in Taiwan. I love their songs and dance moves but most of all, I love the genuine friendship that they have. The three ladies looked very pretty especially in MTV and concert. I couldn't help feeling very sorry for Selina. She might be label as a "Sweet Princess" amongst the team members but she is really a singer who can laugh at herself or crack funny jokes on stage or behind scenes. Hope she will recover soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment