We took a train (swiss pass) to Morges from Geneva. Morges is a small little town on the lake of Geneva. I requested CK to visit this place because of the tulips which should be blooming at this time of the year. Unfortunately, the weather is too cold and the tulips were not opened yet. It was rather disappointing but we rather enjoyed the walk along the lake.

Big tulip signs can be found along Morges' main street.

Yes, finally we managed to find a patch where tulips were grown but not opened.

No tulips ? Daffodils also can.
We then proceed to take another train to Laussane. We have a wonderful and long lunch there.
2 comments:
I love tulips, so colourful and beautiful. I bet you could have taken a lot of photos if they are all already opened. The lake looks so tranquil. Very nice photo, I like tt!
BTW, CK must hv enjoyed his holi, he is so smiley in all the phots :)
Me too :) There were tulips in London's park which will be posted later :) Yeah, I think he did enjoyed. He's the official guide with map, I simply just tagged along.
Post a Comment