CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sourcing for a pet boarding house

We are currently sourcing for a pet boarding hotel/house for Mr Jojo Tan in June. We decided to pay Petopia a visit.

I would say this is a higher class fully air-conditioned boarding house with spa service and grooming for dogs. For a 5 day stay there, Jojo's stay will cost more than one air-ticket ! (only stay) All the staff in this pet hotel have to wear uniform and a cap too.


These are the hotel's mascots. Check out the dog with a "bear" print on his fur. Some have vegetable colour dye on their fur.


The enclosed play area for the boarding dogs.


Individual room for the dog. Most of the time, the dogs will be at the play area. They will only be confined in their "hotel" room during meals and night time.


The spa and grooming room for very pampered pets. (see the 2 white dogs on the grooming table)


The walkway from the counter to the play area ...

CK and myself think that this place is ok for Jojo as long as he is in good hands. However, we knew that Jojo does not enjoy so many other dogs' companion. We wanted to try out a couple in Yishun who looked after dogs in their house soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You used to look after your fren's doggie, she cannot help to look after JoJo?

Anonymous said...

The above comments from me. Ah Fang

babytai said...

Coz hor Jojo's bad habits. Even though he is toilet trained but he is super fussy lor. If one part of the newspapers is dirty, he will "progress" out of the newspapers area and dirty the floor. Very scare he go and dirty friend's house :(

Kary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kary said...

Oh no, I feel so bad, your friends must be thinking I'm such an ungrateful sod! :(

But you know my situation lah, work during day, then pick little one up from childcare, go home no extra help, have to settle the little one's dinner, wash, clean, settle the dog, settle my dinner....*sigh*

Seriously, I don't mind taking JoJo in, but I just can't promise a 5 star treatment like what you gave Paige....however, if you really really can't find a place for JoJo, I can definitely take him in, will be good company for Paige too :)

babytai said...

Yo Amy, I've just read your posting .... of course I understand your situation .. not to worry. Taking of a kid demanded so much energy, time and effort. I can take care of Paige as long as I can ...

Post a Comment