CK assembled the tree today and I decorated the tree and other corners in the living room. I enjoyed doing all these stuff.
I "hired" my mother and Jojo as my models to "show-case" the Christmassy mood !
Snow flakes added a lot of white Christmas mood ... I would like to get more if I chanced upon them. These snowflakes were bought last year after Christmas !
The center piece was assembled by me. The materials were bought from IKEA. The crystal looking string was bought may years ago.
Not decorated much in this area but the green and red looks quite Christmassy.
Our 10 year old tree ! Some of the ornaments were as old as the tree.
These strings used to be hung from the spot lights on the ceiling. I did not want to trouble CK to hang them up. So I just hung them around the lamp.
My doggy has to be Christmassy too.
2 comments:
looking forward to xmas liao!
Fm Fang
ho ho ho ... me too !
we need to have some games this year ..
Post a Comment